14 Short Stories in Filipino Microsoft Publisher Instructional Material
What are Instructional Material in Teaching?
Instructional materials refer to the human and non-human materials and facilities that can be used to ease, encourage, improved and promote teaching and learning activities. They are whatever materials used in the process of instruction.
Instructional materials are the tools used in educational lessons, which includes active learning and assessment. Basically, any resource a teacher uses to help him teach his students is an instructional material. There are many types of instructional materials, but let’s look at some of the most common ones.
As an institution of learning, the Department of Education (DepEd) works to protect and promote the right of Filipinos to quality basic education that is equitable, culture-based, and complete, and allows them to realize their potential and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
In this page you will be able to Download K-12 High Quality Instructional Material about “14 Short Stories in Filipino Microsoft Publisher Instructional Material” , best for Classroom Structuring. Click on the Links below to Download the files.
- 14 Short Stories in Filipino Microsoft Publisher.pub – DOWNLOAD
- Ang Bakod na Kahoy.tif – DOWNLOAD
- Ang Bawang.png – DOWNLOAD
- Ang Mag-Anak.png – DOWNLOAD
- Ang Vinta ni Victor.png – DOWNLOAD
- Ano Kaya Ito.pub.png – DOWNLOAD
- Gulay.png – DOWNLOAD
- Napagod Sila.png – DOWNLOAD
- Napulot na Aklat.png – DOWNLOAD
- Palay ni Kuya Totoy.png – DOWNLOAD
- Prutas.png – DOWNLOAD
- Sa Halamanan.png – DOWNLOAD
- Saging Story.png – DOWNLOAD
- Si Beth Kulot.png – DOWNLOAD
- Si Melo at ang Inahin.png – DOWNLOAD
Credit to the Rightful Owner
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, source of the idea is provided, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]
YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6