WHAT IS AN ACTION PLAN IN DEPED EDUCATION?
An action plan is a plan created to organize a district- or school-improvement effort. It may take the form of an internal school document or a website that can be viewed publicly. Action plans may be reviewed and revised annually—based on progress made over the course of the preceding year or to reflect evolving school goals and values—but multiyear action plans are also common.
Action plans typically include information such as the following:
- A school’s improvement goals, such as targets for improved student test performance or graduation rates
- The specific actions or strategies a school will undertake to achieve its goals
- The roles and responsibilities assigned to staff members
- The project timeline or the deadlines to be met
- The resources allocated to its execution
- The milestones or growth targets expected to be achieved at specific stages of the plan’s execution
- The data or other forms of evidence that will be collected for the purposes of action research or project evaluation
In this Page you can Download Deped Education Action Plan Samples, for FREE. Just click on the download link below.
- Action-plan-brigada-eskwela.pdf – DOWNLOAD
- Brigada eskwela action plan.docx – DOWNLOAD
- Brigada eskwela workplan.docx – DOWNLOAD
- BRIGADA_ESKWELA_ACTION_PLAN.docx – DOWNLOAD
- Brigada-eskwela-action-plan.xlsx – DOWNLOAD
- Esp Brigada Work Plan – DOWNLOAD
You may also want to Download MORE ACTION PLAN TEMPLATES HERE
Credit to the Owners of this files.
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, source of the idea is provided, for more questions and inquiries contact us at email@example.com
YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6