Good day! Dear Teachers, Here is the List of benefits and allowances to received by Deped Employees on or before Nov. 15, 2019 as stated by USEC Annalyn M. Sevilla.
Ma’am USEC Annalyn M. Sevilla, just posted on this facebook page the rumored bonuses and allowances posted on facebook and here is her statement.
“I was recently asked on the veracity of the list of benefits and allowances that are due to be paid to all DepEd employees on or before November 15, 2019. Apparently, several FB pages have posted a list of “upcoming releases from DepEd”. So here is my response:
“What is confirmed to be paid are the following:
- Year-end Bonus (equivalent to one month salary and to be given on or after Nov. 15);
- P5,000 Cash Gift (on or after Nov. 15); and
- Productivity Enhancement Incentive (PEI) in the amount of P5,000 (to be given not earlier than Dec. 15) per DBM Circular 2017-4 and EO 201, s. 2016
P.S. PBB UPDATE
*The next DepEd Anniversary Bonus will be paid in June 2023. This is given only during a milestone year (which is every 5 yrs, the last payment of AB was on 2018).
* PERFORMANCE-Based Bonus (PBB) is not an automatic benefit. It is based on validation and qualification of the Department’s performance for the past year. Right now, our PBB application is undergoing review/validation for qualification. Central office units are complying with the initial findings and/or request for additional info/data/reports. (In the previous years, even if DepEd does not qualify in the PBB, the deped administration requested to DBM to grant the PBB of teachers and such was granted.) Let’s wait for the results and hope that not only teachers are granted PBB, but the WHOLE DepEd family na, including teaching-related and non-teaching positions.”
For reference/info of all concerned DepEd employees. Happy Sunday!” posted on Faceboon by Annalyn M. Sevilla on September 29, 2019.
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]
MORE FREE TEACHING MATERIALS YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6