Schedule of the Administration of National Assessment of Student Learning for the K to 12 Basic Education Program
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. Pursuant to DepEd Order (DO) No. 55, s. 2016 also known as the Policy
Guidelines on the National Assessment of Student Learning for the K to 12 Basic
Education Program, the Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of
Education Assessment (BEA), issues the Schedule of the Administration of National
Assessment of Student Learning for the K to 12 Basic Education Program.
2. The DepEd’s administration of various National Assessments are as follows:
|Schedule of National Administration|
Early Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
|Three weeks after the first day of classes|
|National Achievement Test for Grades 6 and 10||Three weeks after the first day of classes|
|Basic Education Exit Assessment for Grade 12||Third week of the second semester|
|National Career Assessment Examination||Lasc Wednesday and Thursday of August|
|Philippine Educational Placement Test||Luzon Cluster-Third Sunday of November Visayas and Mindanao Cluster- Fourth Sunday of November|
3. Changes in the schedule of test administration of all testing programs will be announced through the issuance of an Advisory.
4. The Division Testing Coordinators (DTCs) are reminded of the following:
a. Guidelines in test administration will be discussed in the National Conference; and
b. For PEPT, the number of examinees per school/testing center should be submitted to BEA forty days prior to the test administration using the matrix below:
5. For more information, please contact the Bureau of Education Assessment-Education Assessment Division, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email address [email protected] or at telephone no. (02) 631- 2589.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6