Image Credit: Professional Regulation Commission
SEPTEMBER 2017 TEACHERS INITIAL REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
ELEMENTARY LEVEL: DECEMBER 4 TO DECEMBER 8, 2017
SECONDARY LEVEL: DECEMBER 11 TO DECEMBER 22, 2017
Initial Registration may also be done in PRC Service Centers: Robinsons Place Manila, Robinsons Galleria, and in Clark Skills Training Center (formerly Polytechnic College, Clark, Pampanga).
THE FOLLOWING CAMPUSES SHALL ALSO SERVE AS VENUES FOR INITIAL REGISTRATION FOR TEACHERS FROM DECEMBER 4 TO DECEMBER 15, 2017:
- ARELLANO UNIVERSITY – COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IN SAMPALOC, MANILA;
- PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IN MANILA;
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- Two (2) pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background & complete nametag);
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamps;
- One (1) piece short brown envelope.
NOTE: Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Professional Regulation Commission