Here is the updated #walangpasok: List of areas with class suspensions, Monday Nov. 18, 2019, to know see the down below.
Several Local Government Units and Schools in the Philippines have suspended classes and government work on Monday, November 18, 2019, due to inclement weather brought about by Tropical Storm Ramon (Kalmaegi).
- – Cagayan (public and private)
- – Tuguegarao City (public and private)
NOTE: This is a developing story, there would be new updates and it will be immediately posted here, come back later to view new updates.
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]
MORE FREE TEACHING MATERIALS YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6