Here is the Updated #walangpasok: List of areas with class suspensions, Tuesday Nov. 19, 2019, See the list down below.
Here is a list of areas where classes have been suspended for Tuesday, November 19, due to Severe Tropical Storm Ramon (Kalmaegi).
- Batac, Ilocos Norte —all levels, public and private
- Tuguegarao City – all levels (public and private)
- RIZAL – in ALL LEVELS- Public and Private
- Conner, Apayao – All Levels
- Province of Benguet – PRE-SCHOOL LEVEL ONLY
- Bongabon, Nueva Ecija – all levels (public and private)
- Currimao – (public and private)
- Laoag City – (public and private)
- Pagudpud – (public and private)
- Paoay – (public and private)
- San Nicolas – (public and private)
Meanwhile Classes in all levels have also been suspended in the following municipalities in Bukidnon due to 5.9 magnitude earthquake:
NOTE: This is a developing story, Come back later to view new updates.
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]
MORE FREE TEACHING MATERIALS YOU MAY WANT TO DOWNLOAD:
- COMPLETE DAILY LESSON LOG [DLL] FOR GRADE 1-6
- K-12 LESSON PLANS FOR GRADE 1-6
- POWERPOINT LESSONS FOR GRADE 1-6